2013 Registration is Now Open
There are three ways to register.
- Online (see directions below)
- Mail to Iowa Senior Olympics, 3550 Mills Civic Parkway, West Des Moines, Iowa 50265
- In Person - please note the our office is temporarily located at 815 8th Street, West Des Moines, Iowa.
Registration Form (pdf)
Download the 2013 ISO brochre here. To request a brochure be mailed to you please email Brian Hurley at email@example.com.
Online Registration Directions
- If you registered for the Iowa Senior Olympics or National Senior Games at any time in the past you probably have an account. If you remember your account number enter it here. If you don't remember your account number or password, click on the "Forgot Account Number/Password". If you are new to the online registration system you will need to create a new account under "Don't Have an Account". Fill out the appropriate information and then logon.
- Click on “Games Registration” on the top tabbed navigation bar. Click on the "Register Now" next to the 2013 Iowa Senior Olympic Games - Game 668.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and choose "Register as a guest, athlete and/or request to be on a team". Team captains will also register their teams by clicking on the "Register your team for a team sport (team captains only)"
- Next you will check either "Athlete" or "Team Member". If you are participating in any events, click on the "Athlete" button. If you are doing both a "Team Sport" and "Individual Sports" check both buttons.
- From this point forward simply go through the questions and sign up for the sports you want to compete in. Please note: it may take a while for your computer to load between each page.
- Make sure you click “Finish” after choosing your events and entering your credit card information.